Sign Manufacturing Capabilities
In-house sign manufacture at our dedicated sign manufacturing facility in South Manchester.
We have a wide range of modern and traditional equipment – ranging from the latest computer-controlled routers and formers to traditional die-presses. The production team are skilled in quality sign manufacturing techniques, and are focussed on delivering a quality product time-and-again.
• Computer controlled (CNC) Routing
• Computer controlled (CNC) shape / letter forming
• Press-brake metal folding
• Clean-edge cutting / shaping facilities for metals, plastics and other materials
• Versatile assembly benches
• Coating / Painting and Stove Enamelling
• Silk-screen printing
• High speed precision plot-cutting
• Vinyl application
• Eco-solvent quality wide-format digital printing
• Traditional die-pressing and beading
During our sign manufacture we use the best quality materials. A wide range of materials are available.
The most typical materials we use are:
• Metals (Aluminium, Steel (mild and stainless), Brass)
• Acrylics and Polycarbonates (including glass effect)
• PVCs and other plastics
Our sign manufacture is managed and controlled using proven methods and experienced production managers, aided by up-to-date MIS Software.
Material requirement planning and stock management, procurement management and production scheduling ensure that materials and resources are allocated and available on-time.
A continuous process of quality inspection and control ensures that the highest standards of production are maintained throughout.
This means that our clients can rely on the promises that we give.