Architectural signage is the meeting point between architecture and graphic design
Distinctive, creative, informative and holistic sign designs, created to meet the needs of the environment and its users. GB Signs is the place where design creativity and manufacturing ability unite, to bring your signage to life.
Scroll down for more information.
Some examples of our work:
THE ROLE OF SIGNAGE WITHIN ARCHITECTURE
A well designed wayfinding scheme enhances people’s experience of a building, and plays a vital role in enabling accessibility for people with physical or visual impairment.
Professional architectural signage:
• brings brand recognition into the built environment.
• clearly identifies building and location identities.
• provides landmark clarity to the boundary and gives a sense of arrival.
• provides simple, clear navigation to all users.
• delivers the right information, to the right people, at the right time.
COLLABORATION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
GB Signs work with architects, designers and construction companies, taking a collaborative approach to delivery of architectural signage projects.
Our goal is to ensure every project runs smoothly from concept to completion and to fully understand the brief, achieve all objectives, meet every deadline and leave our clients with expectations exceeded.
Every project is unique. Each development has a unique architectural vision and every built environment has its own set of functional, informative and branding objectives.
Taking architectural design intent, brand objectives and on-the-ground practicalities, turning them into realistic, deliverable, efficient and effective signage solutions no matter how complex the brief – this is what makes us so successful in delivering effective signage solutions for our clients.
APPROACH TO ARCHITECTURAL SIGNAGE PROJECTS
Our technical and graphic designers understand manufacturing possibilities and our combined experience, creativity, attention to detail and production capability allow us to create signage systems that are both beyond the norm and genuinely deliverable.
Our approach to professional pre-project architectural signage services includes:
Audits / Assessments
Architectural and Branding Aesthetics
Pedestrian Routes and Footfall
Practical and accessibility issues
Signage strategy proposals
Functional sign types
Sign Schedule Development
Key decision points and primary signage locations
Sign location and positioning / orientation plan
Content for each sign position
If you would like to discuss how we can help you to improve your architectural signage then please contact us for further information.
- We have a range of Interior Signs including, but not limited to, wayfinding, plaques & honours, reception signs braille & tactile and LED & digital signs
- Monolith Signs deliver a highly visible identity and directional sign solution when visibility and brand impact are key
- We offer bespoke Individual Lettering, produced in-house by our skilled manufacturing team using specialist machinery
- Illuminated Signs – For eye-catching corporate identification, signage with gravitas, or elegant and articulate solutions reflecting your brand or product
- GB Signs is a direct manufacturer of Street Nameplates to local authorities, building contractors and the Sign Trade
- Click here for our full range of Exterior Signs
- Whether providing a valuable advertising facility, an addition to your wayfinding system or simply some life to a soulless space, Digital Print wall art and graphics can transform a blank space.
- Logo Mats are an attractive and practical way to greet visitors entering your premises, and to enhance and support your brand identity.
- Tensions Fabric Systems provide an exciting way of advertising and displaying information.
We supply interior signs across Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and the whole of UK